All sessions include Jen and Dayton’s time, talent and basic editing. We are available for Destination Weddings all over the world! Our basic package starts at $3,200 . All of our packages include a complementary engagement session with images, Save the dates or Thank you cards, A credit towards an album or Canvas and your edited files from your wedding day. If you are interested please email me with your details at email@example.com.
*Credit toward Canvas and Albums only. Valid for Canvas 16×20 or Larger, Valid for Albums 8×8 or larger. No exceptions
All sessions include Jen’s time, talent and basic editing. PLEASE NOTE: A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is required when your wedding is booked. The remaining balance is due one month prior to your wedding via check, cash or credit card. Sales tax is applies to each wedding package. All orders are subject to a minimum for $125.
Engagement Session Information
Sessions are lots of fun and very laid-back and relaxed. They last as long as they need to, so please relax and have fun.
Choosing a location: All sessions take place on location. Remember this session is about the two of you! If there is a place you both love, maybe where you met or had your first date please let us know. We love to tell your story.
When: First thing in the morning and early evening are the best times to photograph. The light is soft and stunning!
What to Wear: Layers & Accessories! Layers are wonderful to add to any outfit. Accessories are a must! Scarves, hats, earrings etc… can really add to your image. We are here to help too. If you don’t know what to wear or need a shopping friend we would love to come along!
- Up to 3 hours of coverage
- Edited 45-55 images
- Disc of images with personal copy release
- Online viewing and ordering
- Option to purchase prints, minimum $125 per order
- $475 ( $150 of the $475 is due to reserve your date
* Images may not be altered or edited in anyway. If images are edited without the permission of Jennifer L.K. Thompson Photography then the full rights of the images will be taken away from the client and legal action will be persued.